Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly I wanted to thank this forum as it has been instrumental in my quest and search for a comfortable family hauler. Our first Infinity (2015 QX AWD) comes with all the options and is only 1 day old. The knowledge I gained from the opinions and reviews of the members here has been to the point and sincerely thank everyone here.

After driving a Honda Minivan (yes, a domesticated husband :D) for the past 11 years, I am absolutely loving this upgrade. During this heavily researched process, the closest second option was the Mercedes GL450 but QX simply was practical, absolutely exceeded everyone's and in my opinion a much better car.

I look forward to learn as well as share the knowledge I gain over the years. Very Glad to be here.

KV7

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. I think you will really enjoy this car. We too considered the Mercedes but when you look at how much more you'll spend on the Mercedes, the QX is a bargain. Lots of technology and a very good engine.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions or post comments. There has been so much discussion on the JX/QX over the past couple years, and if you don't find something using the search feature, feel free to post your comments/questions.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you

Thanks for the warm welcome BobOB and carid. Waiting for some nice shots as it's been raining in here, would post them online soon. Loving the discussions going on in here and hope to be actively engaged on the Board. Thanks again :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts