Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New QX60 enthusiast, hoping to be a owner in the next couple of weeks.

Interested in the QX60 with Premium, Premium Plus and Deluxe Tech. Will be the wife's primary car, so taking Deluxe Tech over Driver Assist.

Going through pricing negotiations with dealers, have questions on options and trying to find the right accessories. Will continue with my questions in the main forum.

I will keep this thread updated as we move through the purchase journey.

Regards,
Rincewind

·
Registered
8 Posts
New QX60 enthusiast, hoping to be a owner in the next couple of weeks.

Interested in the QX60 with Premium, Premium Plus and Deluxe Tech. Will be the wife's primary car, so taking Deluxe Tech over Driver Assist.

Going through pricing negotiations with dealers, have questions on options and trying to find the right accessories. Will continue with my questions in the main forum.

I will keep this thread updated as we move through the purchase journey.

Regards,
Rincewind
Any updates?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best of Luck.

May I ask you what is MSRP for it and what trim it is ?
Hello diwakarv,

The MSRP of the car is 58310 (includes splash guards, a $215 accessory). The car is a non-white, 2018 QX60 with Premium, Premium Plus and Deluxe Tech (no Theater). The discount is around $10k from MSRP.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's a excellent deal. I got similar offer from "BESHOFF INFINITI
2198 Tully Road
San Jose, CA 95122"

Good Luck again, let us know your first impressions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a excellent deal. I got similar offer from "BESHOFF INFINITI
2198 Tully Road
San Jose, CA 95122"

Good Luck again, let us know your first impressions.
Nice, what color and options did you choose and how are you liking it? I still haven't picked it up, but hope to get it done by this weekend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got Graphite Shadow 2018 QX60 today. I took it with premium package.
It matches my Lexus in seat comfort, very spacious. It accelerates pretty good for CVT.
I drove about 50 miles of freeway ( ave speed 65mph) with mileage showing 25mpg.
Will report city mileage tomorrow.

Bose Audio system is good ( again, not as good as Lexus mark Levinson) but definitely good enough.

Overall so far, excellent value. Will report later with more

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats diwakarav. We signed our contract on Friday and the car is at the dealer still waiting for service to open (closed for Memorial Day) to get the boards and possibly the Tow Hitch installed. We hope to pick it up by Tue/Wed depending on parts and price for the Tow Hitch available.

Happy driving. When I park next to Graphite Shadow, I will say "hello".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats diwakarav. We signed our contract on Friday and the car is at the dealer still waiting for service to open (closed for Memorial Day) to get the boards and possibly the Tow Hitch installed. We hope to pick it up by Tue/Wed depending on parts and price for the Tow Hitch available.

Happy driving. When I park next to Graphite Shadow, I will say "hello".
Congratulations on signing that contract and getting things finalized!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts