Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

2022 QX60 Come With Trailer Hitch?

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  slogal 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if the new 2022 QX60 can be optioned with a factory trailer hitch?

I’ve gone through the “build” tool and can’t find it anywhere. I’m assuming it doesn’t, but it seems strange not to be an option.

#2 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if the new 2022 QX60 can be optioned with a factory trailer hitch?

I’ve gone through the “build” tool and can’t find it anywhere. I’m assuming it doesn’t, but it seems strange not to be an option.
Depending on the QX60 model selected it may be standard, a factory installed option or a dealer installed accessory

Example #1 - QX60 Sensory AWD, the hitch, finisher and harness add $675. You also need the towing package at $900 and the Vision package at $1,500, total = $3,075.

Example #2 - It is listed in the 'Accessory' section of the build and price tool under 'Towing'

You will require the hitch @ $425, the finisher @ $125 and the Harness @ $125 ($675 total). These prices do not include dealer installation, which is in the $300-$500 range depending on the dealer.

I had it installed on my prior generation QX and it is nicely integrated but expensive.

#4 ·
HITCH ISSUES - BUYER BE AWARE!
I'm late to respond, but if it's still relevant to you (or a helpful caution for others in the future), a hitch is NOT available for the Autograph FRONT WHEEL DRIVE model at all. There is no factory option and there is no after-market option due incompatibility with the motion activated lift gate (a standard feature on the Autograph). And they cannot disable the lift gate as it will cause full-system issues. A total design flaw.

I've spent the past 3 months with 4 Infiniti dealerships' service managers, parts managers, Infiniti USA engineers, and Infiniti Consumer Affairs - they are adamant that a hitch cannot be installed on the Autograph FWD, and they do not know if a work around is being planned.

The Autograph FWD is advertised with a 3500 lb towing capacity, which of course implies a hitch could be installed (so one could tow those 3500 lbs). Unfortunately, I've had to retain a consumer fraud attorney to remedy this - I am asking Infiniti to buy the vehicle back from me; I need an SUV that can have a hitch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.