Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have big problems with CarPlay and phone connection on my new 2022 QX60 Sensory.There are problems with radio and audio volume, too. No phone connection at all, or repeated disconnections, or unexpected noises through the speakers. Sometimes the radio doesn’t work and also I can’t change the audio volume.
The dealership said they couldn’t find anything wrong and I have to wait for a new software update. It’s more than two months, and I have still those problems.
Just wondering if anyone has the same experience and if there’s any solutions?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had problems with no sound and flaky CarPlay non-connection issues on my 2022 qx60. I took delivery Dec 2021. Learned recently there is an electrical amp recall. Dealer replaced it. I “believe” it’s fixed. Yet odd intermittent things continue. I’m disappointed in the issues for what should be a luxury car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for sharing your experience. Just wondering if the dealer told you what part they replaced exactly. Here they say we have to wait for an update from Infiniti to come and solve the problems. And, you’re definitely right. We don’t expect these issues in a luxury car!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts