Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

2022 QX60 AC Issues

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  firesauce 
#1 ·
Anyone else with a new QX60 experiencing AC issues on hot days (around 85 degrees or warmer)? Using a thermometer, the AC is only blowing out of the vents at 65 degrees on warmer days - and that's not low enough to keep the cabin cool.

#8 · (Edited)
I just got my 2023, no AC issues however its still cold here, yesterday it was 60F and the AC seemed freezing cold, however 80-90F is different. On the other side, my heater is not good, front heater is fine but rear heater keeps blowing strong cold AIR from the rear vent and never seem to be able to catch up on cold days 40F. Did anybody noticed such issue? It never heats the 2nd and 3rd rows, it blows strong and very noisy cold air. The only way I can get warm/hot air from the rear vents is to crank it all the way up to 85 or more. Please report your experiences to help me out here. I have appointment next week with the dealership to check it out, they say nobody reported such issue.

#10 ·
A couple weeks ago, my A/c was down and blowing hot/warm air. It wasn't a big issue till we finally had some 90+ degree days here in Boston. I called to get it fixed and there was a delay in a part that is known as a problem and believe a recall. Find out next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.