Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

New member here. I just purchased a 2020 qx60 pure, with about 35k miles on it. I know Nissan has problems with their CVT, so I want to be proactive with the service.

I want to drain and fill the CVT, and I read there is a cooler filter that needs to be replaced. I want to knock those two things off before winter hits. I'll change the actual CVT filter next year and drain and fill the cvt again then.

However, I can't find any documentation on how to change the cooler filter, just what the replacement part is.

Also, I hear there is no dipstick in the 2020. Is there an aftermarket dipstick I can purchase?

Most importantly, if anyone has any technical documentation / pictures, or video's, that would be super useful.
The only youtube video I can find is on an older model, and just skims over the newer model, but I can't find anything about the cooler filter.

Any help would be very appreciaited!

Paul

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do my own drain and fills on my 2007 M35, but I haven't done one yet on my 2020 QX60. I also haven't seen much info on how the 2020 CVT may be different than earlier years. At 22K miles now, I plan to do one at about 33K using Nissan fluid. Personally, I wouldn't worry about any filter change, but go ahead with the fluid change. Maybe Amazon, Rockauto or Napa are good sources.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts