Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm new here and I just bought a 2019 QX60 2 weeks ago. Here's my take on the positives and negatives:

Pros - Drives incredibly smooth. The non-shifting feel of the CVT transmission is awesome.
There are some blind spots but the blind spot assistant makes them go away.
The back up camera is also very handy.
All three rows of seating are very comfortable. I do like the second row seats and how they can move back for more leg room and how they also recline for passenger comfort.
Fuel millage is also very good so far. I've been averaging 20.4 in the city.

Cons - A lot of gizmos to figure out but that's not really a con now is it? Don't try to figure things out while you're driving. Do it while you're parked.
I'm not big on reading the manuals because I like to discover things out by myself. With all the features I've had to cheat and go to YouTube to find out some things. Shhh, don't tell my wife because she's thinking I'm a genius.
Perhaps I'll have more cons later but right now, there just isn't any to speak of.

Other SUV's I've owned that I'm comparing my new QX60 to? Toyota 4-Runner, GMC Jimmy (yuck), and Ford Explorer. None of them come even close to my Infinity. It's quicker, handles much better, turning radius is better, the styling is much better, and it feels better on the road as well. It doesn't feel top heave like some of the others and I still feel safe at speeds over 70MPH.

My trade-in was a Camaro and this is a HUGE trade for the better. When I drove the Camaro I always found myself being in a hurry everywhere I went. Why? I guess because I could. Now I find myself actually relaxing while I drive. I just cruise and actually enjoy getting from point A to point B.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love my QX60 as well. I've compared to other (luxury "brand") SUVs and I think it is a better value overall. Like any vehicle, you can find things to nitpick; however, I'm very happy with the QX60. It gets ripped to shreds in the industry for being long in the tooth. I guess when you're driving a new car every other week, that is possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts