Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anybody replace or added any aftermarket amps to the factory system? I have search and cant find the diagrams for it. Thank you guys in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Currently adding the amp and sub. Went to the local Dealership and ran into a friend that actually works there now. So have the diagrams and got going. as of now just doing the amp and sub but I am leaving everything prepare to do a full system swap leaving the factory headunit. Will post pictures soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2020 QX60 with the non-Bose 6 speaker system. I would like to add the Kicker Key Smart 4 channel amp to the factory radio and replace the speakers. Has anyone added a amp to a non-Bose system? How are the dash speakers removed? Does anyone have the wiring diagrams to share?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please has anyone done the wore
Currently adding the amp and sub. Went to the local Dealership and ran into a friend that actually works there now. So have the diagrams and got going. as of now just doing the amp and sub but I am leaving everything prepare to do a full system swap leaving the factory headunit. Will post pictures soon.

Could you post the wire diagram

How did you remove the head unit/radio ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts