Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
just got my QX60 last week.
i noticed my car leaks some water near the front passenger side. (at the bottom of the car)
is that the water from the AC?

thank you!

·
Registered
486 Posts
No, most likely the sun sun roof drains are clogged? Is your car new or used? If used, do a Google search on how to unclog the sunroof drains in the QX60

·
Registered
2019 QX60
23 Posts
Yes, that is from your A/C. Try to test it with your finger, is it oily or feel like water, does it smell like oil or other fluid? I would take it to the dealer if it's a lot of fluid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, that is from your A/C. Try to test it with your finger, is it oily or feel like water, does it smell like oil or other fluid? I would take it to the dealer if it's a lot of fluid.
is it normal? does your QX60 also leaks water?

·
Registered
2019 QX60
23 Posts
Yes, I would say let the car sit and the next day try going out for a drive and not turning on your A/C, open the windows for some air. When you come back let it sit for a bit and come out and see if water is on the ground. You could always take it right back out and run the A/C on high and come back and see if you have any water after it's sits for a few. If you do it's probably the A/C condensation draining IMHO. To be sure you can always take it to the dealer to check it out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
just got my QX60 last week.
i noticed my car leaks some water near the front passenger side. (at the bottom of the car)
is that the water from the AC?

thank you! View attachment 6240
It’s the sunroof drain the holes are super small and clogg so easily I work at Nissan dealership I get this issue all the time remove your wiper arms then the cowl cover then look up in the corners on each side and you will see little yellow plastic drains u can cut center peice out then open sunroof and dump hot water down left and right corners of sunroof then u should see water come out behind both front tires

1 - 7 of 7 Posts