Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
just got my QX60 last week.
i noticed my car leaks some water near the front passenger side. (at the bottom of the car)
is that the water from the AC?

thank you!

·
Registered
463 Posts
No, most likely the sun sun roof drains are clogged? Is your car new or used? If used, do a Google search on how to unclog the sunroof drains in the QX60

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, that is from your A/C. Try to test it with your finger, is it oily or feel like water, does it smell like oil or other fluid? I would take it to the dealer if it's a lot of fluid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, that is from your A/C. Try to test it with your finger, is it oily or feel like water, does it smell like oil or other fluid? I would take it to the dealer if it's a lot of fluid.
is it normal? does your QX60 also leaks water?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, I would say let the car sit and the next day try going out for a drive and not turning on your A/C, open the windows for some air. When you come back let it sit for a bit and come out and see if water is on the ground. You could always take it right back out and run the A/C on high and come back and see if you have any water after it's sits for a few. If you do it's probably the A/C condensation draining IMHO. To be sure you can always take it to the dealer to check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts