Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 2018 car last week and I couldn't figure out how to get welcome lightning to work on my car. I locked the car with my key in the pocket, when I approach the car, nothing happen. I can lock, unlock and start with the remote fine.
Anyone has the problem? and is there a setting to turn it on?

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check the welcome lights settings in the center console. It might be turned off.
I found it on the manual "VEHICLE SETTINGS" IT HAS Welcome Light setting (page 2-19) but not on my car. It must need to be activated. I'm taking my car to the dealer tomorrow to have them take a look.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Drove to the dealer this morning and tried to explain 5 times how the welcome light work to the salesman( mine was in the meeting), he was so dumb and he keep telling me that I have to use the remote control. I was so pissed and told him that I can't believe it that you Sale man don't even know what welcome light is and I even showed him the manual in the vehicle settings and still he didn't get it. I finally told him that I need to see service Advisor about the problem, then my Sale man came out and I have to expplain to him again the welcome light and told him to go take a look at another QX60 settings. Luckily, there was another car with less option than mine park next to me, so he went the vehicle settings and saw that "Welcome light" setting and he took the picture of it and mine to show to his boss. I need to drop off my car on another day, so they can take a look.
How in the world that Saleman don't have clue what they are selling?
I'll update you guys on this next week when I drop off my car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts