Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

2018 QX60 Pricing

19K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  failed_wizard 
#1 ·
Hi, we are looking at a new 2018 QX60 with Premium, Premium Plus and Deluxe Technology Packages. MSRP $58,610.

Best offer so far is $52,849+tax,title etc.

Curious what others are seeing realizing it's early days for 2018's. Thanks!

#2 ·
I just started looking today and my first offer was: MSRP $58,310 less $4,540 discount + $1000 discount for returning leasee for a final price of $52,770.

I was quoted a lease of $655 per month including taxes with $1000 down which includes first month payment.

Anyone else have lease numbers?

#15 ·
Yeah living in South Florida we drive a lot more. My daily commute is 14 miles each way, assuming I don't take my kid to daycare (that just adds more miles). So I have 7K miles just on my regular commute. Plus driving to different courts and deposition locations around the Tri-County area, plus constantly going out with the family, I easily go beyond 10K miles any year. A colleague of mine leased an Audi Q5 and she's already complaining how she's over her miles - a year and half before the lease is up...

#16 ·
14 miles? That's nice! Back home I used to commute 55 miles each way. Took two hours one way and sometimes four hours back. I'll never go back to doing that again lol But I know what you're saying. It adds up quickly. Our last car didn't clear 90k over ten years so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we repeat that.

#21 ·
#23 ·
You probably bought the same running boards I'm using. Got them off Amazon, installed on my prior QX60, then had the dealer switch them when I purchased this one. Having used a loaner with the OEM running boards, I prefer these aftermarket ones.

What hitch did you buy? I'm thinking of doing the tow package and two Infiniti dealers have quoted me ~$1000 + taxes for parts and labor...

#25 ·
I've seen that one before. But I'm concerned about not having the electrical that you get when you do the OEM install. If i'm towing anything significant won't I need to be able to use turn signals and stop lights? So how good is the tow hitch without the electrical?

#26 ·
2018 Lease Deal?

Hi All,
I'm in the process of negotiating on a lease, and not thinking it's the greatest deal based on what I'm seeing here. Details are as follows:

2018 QX60 3.5 FWD
MSRP of $44295
Offer is $41, 600

They are offering a lease at $540 per month with $1k down, 15K miles per year. Thinking I can do better, no?

Thank you in advance!

~Alicia

#27 ·
Hi All,
I'm in the process of negotiating on a lease, and not thinking it's the greatest deal based on what I'm seeing here. Details are as follows:

2018 QX60 3.5 FWD
MSRP of $44295
Offer is $41, 600

They are offering a lease at $540 per month with $1k down, 15K miles per year. Thinking I can do better, no?

Thank you in advance!

~Alicia

This is a terrible deal. Infiniti fisco year end on Aprill 2nd this year. I was able to get this deal with minimal negotiation:
2018 QX60 AWD, premium, premium plus, driver assist
MSPR $52,860
selling price: $43,500. first offer was $44,500, then I got additional $1000 off due to VPP
my Lease is 10K mile for 39 months. $369 per month, $0 down. Drive off is first month + DMV + fee (~1000) + $2400 refundable MSD.

I think this kind of deal can easily be match on 2018

#31 ·
2018 INFINITY QX60 April 02 Price (Georgia)

2018 INFINITY QX60 (Premium + Premium Plus + Driver Assist)

==========================
MSRP 51,360
Discount 13,000
Sub Total 38,360
Tax 2,808
Tag and Title Fees 46
Title Service Fee 98
Dealer Service Fee 599
Total 41,911

G
#32 ·
2018 INFINITY QX60 (Premium + Premium Plus + Driver Assist)

MSRP 51,360
Discount 13,000
Sub Total 38,360
Tax 2,808
Tag and Title Fees 46
Title Service Fee 98
Dealer Service Fee 599
Total 41,911
Amazing discount, congrats! How did you manage to pull that of?

#36 ·
Hello Forum members,

New QX60 aspirant from NorCal here. Intro post available from the new members forum, not able to post links here since I am new. (Note to admins: Should you consider allowing URLs if the link is to the same forum, just referencing another post :)?)

Looking at QX60 AWD with Premium, Premium Plus and Deluxe Tech. I am eligible for VPP and financing is through my CU (all set and pre-approved).

Best offer I have today is for 49.2k for a discount of ~9k from the MSRP of 58.3k. The dealer is also including Running Boards (dealer cost 740) which will bring the discount up to ~9.5k.

I price matched with the posted Internet Price from another dealer in the local area and used True Car as a base price. Although I am VPP, there is no explicit VPP discount identified. I read in a post earlier that member was able to get $3k off through VPP.

Is the 49.2k price for AWD/P/P+/D-Tech and Running Boards a seemingly good price? What does the forum think? Should I ask for the invoice price to see how much I am actually saving?

Regards,
Rincewind.

#38 ·
Thanks McMoo. $40k for a 2017 CPO sounds like a solid deal. There is at least one car that I see available now in our area for 38k with 15k miles (deluxe tech, no theater) and I was almost ready to go there. Our dealer threw in a few more memorial day discounts and our current price is 48.5k for D-tech with boards. I hope to sign today. Will keep this list posted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.