Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time viewer first time member. First of all just wanted to say thanks, lots of useful posts for us long time Infiniti owners.
So my question is would you buy a Hermosa blue 2017 qx60 with drivers assist, both premium packages vs graphite 2016 qx60 same options with added 20" wheels and theater package. Price is 49k for both.. giving me 2k more on my trade for the 2016. trade in value for my car is high kbb value.
Trading in my 2013 jx .with 47k miles and premium package.

I would love to hear how the residual value would vary and which is a better deal?
I am leaning towards the 2017 just because of the new engine and updated infotainment.
Thanks Again!

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
If it were me, I'd go with the 2017 model but I admit I love the 2016 and enjoy better fuel milage on long trips. The JX got close to 24 but the 2106 is getting over 16.5 with similar driving conditions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BobOB..visited the dealership today and decided to go with the 17' I had a choice of black or Hermosa Blue and went with the Blue. pick it up Monday

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
You made the right choice. Theater is useless. And blue is so much better looking and less common than graphite. Good call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts