Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All - my new 2017 QX60 does make the chime sound the driver or the passager is sitting without the seat belt, i tested with driving the car for a long time (5min+) and at 30+ mph speed and still no sound, the warning light is working as expected; ANy body else have this problem or am i the lucky one?

·
Registered
204 Posts
All - my new 2017 QX60 does make the chime sound the driver or the passager is sitting without the seat belt, i tested with driving the car for a long time (5min+) and at 30+ mph speed and still no sound, the warning light is working as expected; ANy body else have this problem or am i the lucky one?
Yes mine does that too, only 5 chimes when you first start the engine, if you buckle yourself great, else a cop will remind you that you don't have seatbelt on. My 2011 Murano did the same. I think it is a Nissan/Infiniti thing. Compared to my wife's vehicle which goes from a friendly chime to pretty much audio "slap", which I found quite annoying.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes mine does that too, only 5 chimes when you first start the engine, if you buckle yourself great, else a cop will remind you that you don't have seatbelt on. My 2011 Murano did the same. I think it is a Nissan/Infiniti thing. Compared to my wife's vehicle which goes from a friendly chime to pretty much audio "slap", which I found quite annoying.
thanks for clarifying, i was thinking there was something wrong with the car; did not know it was a feature.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seat belt indicator

I brought QX60 recently. If I am not wearing seat belt, it is not altering me. Is there any way we can enable alert/beeping sound when driver or passenger not in seat belt?
Lot of features are in QX60, basic feature in Nissan Leaf that is not there in QX60 :(
Thanks
Bsakar K

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
IMO, this is a feature, not a bug.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts