Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

If u have been waiting for 2017 QX60, please visit 2017 QX60 for the help guide videos. It has the new features like the HDMI ports, updated menu options, headlight washers, SD card slots etc.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you @MBQX60 This helps a lot in understanding almost all of the features in QX60. Its collectively in one place. Thanks again

One thing I noticed that there is no additional Intouch screen like I see in Q50. Is it combined together into one screen? I read in the Infiniti 2017 product bulletin that.. Additional 8.0 inch screen for the Intouch.. Am I missing something? May be its hidden in one of the videos.

Infiniti 2017 QX60 message "Added Infiniti InTouchTM with 8.0-inch color vehicle information display, HD Radio, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), SiriusXM® Travel Link with four-year complimentary access, voice recognition for audio, Bluetooth® and vehicle information, and Streaming audio via Bluetooth® wireless technology"

Infiniti ? What's New for 2017 - Infiniti Online Newsroom

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the default 7" screen is replaced with the 8" touch (found in the premium plus package) in the default config.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks for the useful link MQX60. By the way I am starting to see 2017 in local inventories, And Infinitiusa.com lets you build one as well. The MSRP of 2017 is few hundred $ more, at the configuration I built is. It puts it over 60K where as 2016 toped out at $59540 or something like that. There is wifi option available as not. Not much detail on carrier options.

Will call local dealers next week for a test drive.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the useful link MQX60. By the way I am starting to see 2017 in local inventories, And Infinitiusa.com lets you build one as well. The MSRP of 2017 is few hundred $ more, at the configuration I built is. It puts it over 60K where as 2016 toped out at $59540 or something like that. There is wifi option available as not. Not much detail on carrier options.

Will call local dealers next week for a test drive.
Yes, 2017 QX60 is online today.
Usually manufacturer wifi is a pricey option. $60/month for 5gb. Infiniti WiFi connected by Autonet Mobile
I would use the mobile phone hotspot.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would use the mobile phone hotspot.
Same here, not sure what are the benefits of using a car based WIFI/Cellular over your smart phone already connected to the cell tower.

I can see if you bring your game console with you and want to play online it can be helpful, but again a hotspot may just work as good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I missed the 2017 by a month or so! Just got a good deal on the 2016 last month. Bummer. I do like the increase horsepower, although I don't know much difference you'll be able to feel. The increase in 1" on the rear displays is also nice. The new infotainment is nice, but I can live without the apps.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I missed the 2017 by a month or so! Just got a good deal on the 2016 last month. Bummer. I do like the increase horsepower, although I don't know much difference you'll be able to feel. The increase in 1" on the rear displays is also nice. The new infotainment is nice, but I can live without the apps.
Welcome to the forum! While 2017s are listed at almost all dealerships nearby, no one is selling them or offering test drives. One of the dealers even said they wont be on sale for another month (which I think is BS). I am so ready to pull the trigger on 2016 as I am loosing value on my trade, it is keep going down from where i was in June :(

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome to the forum! While 2017s are listed at almost all dealerships nearby, no one is selling them or offering test drives. One of the dealers even said they wont be on sale for another month (which I think is BS). I am so ready to pull the trigger on 2016 as I am loosing value on my trade, it is keep going down from where i was in June :(
If you can't get a test drive at one of those flagship dealers that's known for standing out among the rest in that region, then you really have no chance. Aside from that you can try speaking with sales people on an 1 on 1 basis to see what they can work out for you.

If you plan to keep on trying, keep us posted on how it goes.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Coop, where are you? We have 17's showing up now. Probably 10 in stock. We're pushing the 16's just to get out of the 16 business, but I'll sell you whatever you want. Pro-tip though, if you're buying (not leasing), incentives on 16's are awesome right now.

Price went up about $500 for the 17.

I drove a 17 yesterday. You can feel the difference in pep. Also, the new one-screen InTouch system works nicely (I like it better than 2 screen Intouch in my Q50).

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am on Long Island, NY. The thing is that there is an auto group which owns 3 Infiniti dealerships in the area. They have good size inventory of 2016 and trying to sell those before 2017. Even though I can see 2017 listed as on lot through Infiniti's website they are saying they don't have 'em or can't offer test drive. I went last week to see if I can get a better deal on 2016 and I can't believe this was Infiniti dealership. The sales team was acting like shady used cars sales people thinking they can just fool everyone walking in.

First I was told that 2017s are not out yet when I told them you need to check your own website, I was told there is no difference between 2016 and 2017 so you might wanna get 2016. So again I corrected them about the new engine and other minor updates. The price I got for 2016 was more was 3K below MSRP, yes for a 2016 and the only choices I had were black, gray or black all with black interior. On top my trade was valued 6K below another dealer.

At this point I am willing to drive as much as 200 miles to avoid doing business with these guys but I am wondering where will I go for service?

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
You can go to any Infiniti dealership for service. Its sad the sales teams are playing games with you. It may not hurt to go outside the area but maybe try talking to one of the executive sales managers might bring results. I'd like to hear from Sinecure to get some advice on this matter. He is our other moderator and works for one of the top and most reputable Infiniti dealerships in the Bay Area.

When I purchased the JX35, it had to be shipped from New Hampshire. We also purchased a 95 Nissan 300ZX from a dealership in southern California and had the car shipped. We go where the dealerships have good reputation.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Coop, where are you? We have 17's showing up now. Probably 10 in stock. We're pushing the 16's just to get out of the 16 business, but I'll sell you whatever you want. Pro-tip though, if you're buying (not leasing), incentives on 16's are awesome right now.

Price went up about $500 for the 17.

I drove a 17 yesterday. You can feel the difference in pep. Also, the new one-screen InTouch system works nicely (I like it better than 2 screen Intouch in my Q50).
Do you know if the existing system can be upgraded to the new InTouch at all? I know some buttons are different, but wondering if it is at all possible through a firmware update of some sort. Just wishing here! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I looked for over an hour and watched all kinds of videos and articles and charts. I cannot find consistency in what all is included with the QX60 in touch - I am trying to see if you can do a google search and if it reads text message while driving and if there are any other major non-safety features.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I can't find the entry by a member of how to adapt or "trick" the BT system to have text messages appear on the screen? I have a 2016 QX60. I know I saw it, but can't find it? Anybody remember? THX

1 - 16 of 16 Posts