Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I have 2013 that is getting a bit long in the tooth and am looking to buy a 2017 QX60 and really would like the Lane keep assist that comes with technology package.

I found a 2017 QX60 online that does not list technology package - however, it has Maplewood accents and hourglass shape quilting of the seats. Does it mean it has the Deluxe Technology Package or should I look for something else in the photos to be sure.

Thanks for your help!
Vehicle Speedometer White Motor vehicle Automotive design
Car Automotive design Vehicle Personal luxury car Auto part

·
Registered
86 Posts
That will have lane keep. It has the nicer seats and wood trim which are part of the deluxe tech package. Note, it’s not the kind of lane keep that actually helps steer for you like Honda, VW, Hyundai/Kia, etc. it’s only the kind that applies the brakes to pull you back into your lane if you drift over the lines.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That will have lane keep. It has the nicer seats and wood trim which are part of the deluxe tech package. Note, it’s not the kind of lane keep that actually helps steer for you like Honda, VW, Hyundai/Kia, etc. it’s only the kind that applies the brakes to pull you back into your lane if you drift over the lines.
Thanks! So based on the seats and wood trim this has to be a Deluxe Tech package right? That's what I thought as well

·
Registered
542 Posts
You need to call the dealership and speak with sales and ask point blank. Often the options listed on websites are not accurate. Just don’t give them your number, if you don’t want to the salesman to follow up with you. Tell them you are still researching vehicles, and will call when your ready to purchase.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts