Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking into purchasing a 2017 QX60 that's in another state and being shipped over to the dealer in my state but I'm a bit confused about the packages. The dealer says it has premium, premium plus and driver assistance package but NO Deluxe package. But I see in the pictures that it has a 2nd moonroof over the the 2nd/3rd row which I thought only came in the Deluxe package? I also see in the pics that there 2 red lights that are ON, on the console that the 2nd row passengers use to control rear heated seats which again I thought only came with deluxe package. Also is there a good vin decoder that will show what options are on this particular vehicle? TIA

·
Registered
2017 QX60
21 Posts
Sounds like its definitely a deluxe package to me. I would also check other features on the car like sound settings(bose center-point surround sound), 20" wheels etc... Its also possible the dealer is confused on multiple vehicles they have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks so much for replying. yeah i'm pretty sure it has it. it also has wood grain trim, cross bars (and roof rails) and 3rd row power fold up seat which all only come in the deluxe package. Anyway going to check it out tomorrow and I'll see first hand for myself. thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts