Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all Trying to purchase a 2016 qx60 premium,premium plus with driver assist. I have tried the two dealers in my area with only one offering $1000 discount off invoice price. These are the numbers they are offering
MSRP 52240
discount 3513
Final price 52577 (after taxes and doc fee)

They also showed me an invoice price sheet
Their invoice price $48627

Is this a good price? (52577)

Thanks for help and suggestions on how to lower price are very welcomed!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Not sure about your zip code but for 43001 TrueCar shows $47,539, with just three of those options. Most QX60s have what we call bloatware in computers, meaning unnecessary high margin accessories to jack up the price, such as cargo package, wheel locks, splash guards, etc.

Checkout TrueCar to see what others are paying then negotiate below that price if they don't budge, print TrueCar certificate to get that price. Most local dealers will honor the printed price that another TrueCar certified dealer is offering.

By the way in the same zip code 2017 with those options is listed for $49,462, so if you can't get a better price on 2016 than what that dealer is offering you, you may want to go to this TrueCar dealer and get 2017 for 1K more, it will have better residual and 30 more HP than 2016.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts