Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weekend Project - Replaced my 2016 QX60 Old Fashioned OEM Nav (SUCKS big time !!) with this COOL 12" Android 8 Vertical Navigation.

WooHoo !!! LOVING the New System !!!..has Android Auto and I also hooked up Car Play USB Dongle..IT"S MILES AHEAD of the OEM Nav.

BEFORE:

Car Vehicle Steering wheel Radio Motor vehicle

AFTER:

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Motor vehicle Product Automotive design Vehicle Car

·
Registered
851 Posts
To confirm, you don't work for or own this company?

I've seen this solution before and it looks impressive. The only odd thing is the new screen sits pretty deep in the center console, meaning you have "walls" between the left/right side of the screen and the top of the dashboard. You'll see this If you take another picture a bit further out.

Thoughts on this? Any chance you can take another picture of your entire dashboard?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To confirm, you don't work for or own this company?

I've seen this solution before and it looks impressive. The only odd thing is the new screen sits pretty deep in the center console, meaning you have "walls" between the left/right side of the screen and the top of the dashboard. You'll see this If you take another picture a bit further out.

Thoughts on this? Any chance you can take another picture of your entire dashboard?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I don't work for this company. I am just a regular Infiniti customer who was unhappy with the OEM Nav.

You are right it does have walls around, which i guess is because the OEM Nav also sits deep and remember the CD/DVD Player unit is retained. ...All things said, I don't mind it one bit as the whole Unit looks pretty stylish and the Touchscreen is of great quality, colors are brilliant and touch response is smooth. So far I have not encountered any glitches !! Only thing I am wondering is how to get the Offline Maps loaded for Nav without internet :unsure:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts