Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sup y'all!!!

First time I am ever a member of a forum, though I have gained a great deal of knowledge thru you all! So first off thanks, and be easy on me!! ;)

Wondering if I can swap headlights or tail lights from the new 2016 to an older JX35 model?

Some things i've changed on mine are:

Drilled and slotted rotors, ceramic pads.. Had bad pulsing on my brakes at high speeds, but that took care of them. Also painted calipers, rust looked horrible on such a nice car.

LED lights all around, interior and license plates.

Cree LED fog lamps, pic attached. Ebay bought for $89.99.

Changed HID bulbs on headlight to 6k color, matches the fogs much better. Can't believe they were like $8 shipped from ebay, coming from a guy who used to pay like 50-60 bucks back in the day for a pair of HID bulbs.

Tinted front windows, bought precut off ebay for like $10 and did it myself, was not hard at all.

In the market for wheels soon, either 22" or 24".

Anyhow, really want to know if anyone has info on those lights, specially the headlamps. Would love to know if the mounting spots are the same???

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nope. I looked into this and the entire front bumper, and possibly fenders would have to be changed to make the headlights fit. And the taillights won’t work either. Bummer because the 2016+ lights look way better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought the headlights the pigtails are different so you have to cut and paste to make it work i got drl and turn signals to worl just main light wont work and have two extra cables that im not sure what they do

1 - 5 of 5 Posts