Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Infiniti will be giving its QX60 SUV a facelift for the 2016 MY, and we have seen that facelifted model testing with camouflage on around Detroit.

The QX60 prototype spotted in Detroitwas wearing camouflage on both the front and the rear with a little bit covering up the side mirrors as well. We will likely see changes to those areas, but don't expect major changes. Most of the updates will be used to bring the QX60 in line with the brand's other SUVs, like the QX80 and the upcoming QX30.

This prototype was running on the current generation's 3.5-liter V6 engine. That engine makes 265 bhp and 248 lb-ft of torque. Infiniti still may tweak the engine in order to increase its power or fuel economy which currently stands at 21 mpg city / 27 mpg highway in the FWD model and 19 mpg city / 26 mpg highway in the all-paw version.

The facelifted 2016 Infiniti QX60 is scheduled to be revealed at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit early next year. Infiniti may reveal the model online before the actual reveal though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks great. It's about time the QX60 has Led DRLs in headlights and led turn signals on mirrors.

Are you sure this is a 2016? Other dealerships have already been selling 2016's for a few months now. The above QX60 hasn't even been released to the public yet. Could it be a 2017?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Really?? I thought the 2016 is supposed to be unveiled at the North America Car Show next year in Detroit? Are they out already?? Which dealers?? Any difference between the 2016 and 2015 QX60??

·
Registered
35 Posts
I didn't mean Infiniti dealers are selling 2016 QX60s. I meant other dealers such as Acura have already been selling 2016 MDXs for "a while". My coworker just bought one a month ago.

But I guess if the 2016 QX60 is being unveiled at the N.A. Car Show in Detroit in mid-January, then we should be seeing it at the dealerships shortly after.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Absolutely love everything like this
Ahh, I see what you did. You reawakened threads to make a certain post count to post your thread containing an article with a link. Slick, not.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Sorry, I was slacking. She's gone now.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Inside looks the same and front has low-key/basic changes. It'll be hard to tell the difference except for us fanboys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts