Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to make a deal on a new 2015 QX60. At about 40K before taxes (with Premium/Premium +). I am going to see if I can get the Theatre package included.

However, my question is if I am really missing anything by going for the 2015 and not the 2016 model.

I am able to get a much better price on the 2015.

Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Glad you're looking at the QX60. It's going to be a great SUV regardless what year you decide. But to be clear, the last year model will always be cheaper than the new/current one. That being said here's a link to to thet the 2017 that you might want to take a look at at.

Infiniti ? What's New for 2017 - Infiniti Online Newsroom

If more horsepower, HDMI inputs with larger HQ screen, refresh look doesn't interest you, then get then get the 2015.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Also, if 2016 looks better to you then, once 2017 hit the floor you can probably get the same deal on 2016 (if you can wait).

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
There are enough changes on the 2016. My dealership offered us the same price on the 2016 as a fully loaded 2015. Maybe because we were a repeat customer, but the sales manager offered us the deal without even asking.

·
Registered
66 Posts
There are enough changes on the 2016. My dealership offered us the same price on the 2016 as a fully loaded 2015. Maybe because we were a repeat customer, but the sales manager offered us the deal without even asking.
Do you think my wife will notice it if I bring home a 2016? Same color combo but with deluxe package this time. Good thing the QX60 is big inside because that's where I'll be sleeping if I traded it in! haha

·
Registered
66 Posts
So I am not getting that great a deal, right? with 40K for a 2015 w/P1/P2...
I don't want force any decision making on you. But I love to negotiate hard. And for $40k is fine for the 2016 but I would want more for the remaining 2015. Maybe throw in an extended warranty program. But again, that price is great and you feel comfortable then do it man :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Do you think my wife will notice it if I bring home a 2016? Same color combo but with deluxe package this time. Good thing the QX60 is big inside because that's where I'll be sleeping if I traded it in! haha
Probably not if you do it in two steps;

1. Plastidip your 2015 grill, after your wife notices that
2. Upgrade to 2016/17

>:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
So I am not getting that great a deal, right? with 40K for a 2015 w/P1/P2...
On cars.com I saw a fully loaded 2015 for 48K at a dealer in Hanover, MA. That's little over 11K below MSRP and listed on a website. So that tells me there is room for further negotiation, that dealer has 3 leftover with similar configuration, so if you take away the cost of Theater package and Deluxe package, the price of the one you are looking at should be below 40K.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Probably not if you do it in two steps;

1. Plastidip your 2015 grill, after your wife notices that
2. Upgrade to 2016/17

>:D
Not if she kills me first! Haha

I got mine at Prime. You might want to check in with them about those remaining 2015 to see if they're still availble. And another thing about prime, that price you see is the price they're selling. You might get all season floor thrown in as I did but they're firm at those prices. PM if you're interested. The salesman takes good care me during and after the sales.

·
Registered
204 Posts
ROFL!

Yup I saw those at Prime, they have some really good prices listed, since there is trade involved I can't risk driving 2-3 hours and serve myself on a plate to dealer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts