Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a fully loaded 2015 Emerald Graphite QX60 with Java interior at the end of August. Have put about 3k miles on her and love it. I have added some extra badging I'll show with later pics. I've owned a few Nissans, but this is my first Infinity.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's a beautiful color Cameron J. Brewer! It's hard to find in Socal. I just might have to settle for the Hermosa Blue. Do you experience any transmission issues so far? Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
It looks like you purchased it in Tacoma. Good dealership and pretty good service department. I was just there two days ago having some weather stripping and chrome trim replaced under warranty. It looks like they are completely gutting the place and modernizing it. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Our salesman just made sales manager, Dennis O'Connor. He is such a low key guy and very good to work with.

Congratulations on your purchase. I think you will enjoy driving it around the metro area. I'm spoiled with mine, but hate trying to find a good place to park it near Pikes Market. Enjoy!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Color combo looks awesome! We fell in love with the emerald exterior when we first laid our eyes on it at Infiniti @ Tacoma but were sad to find out it isn't offered with the Premium plus pkg (only base or deluxe). I just picked Black on Java from Bellevue on Friday however. I was very surprised that Bellevue gave me a deal $4k less than Tacoma. Tacoma has the "no negotiating" policy- possibly because of the military base close by. Also the service was much much better in Bellevue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New QX60 Owner

Bought fully loaded Black Obsidian with Graphite and Maple interior from Bellevue on Friday. I am not sure if I got a great deal, but I believe I paid fair @ 14.7% off MSRP.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bought fully loaded Black Obsidian with Graphite and Maple interior from Bellevue on Friday. I am not sure if I got a great deal, but I believe I paid fair @ 14.7% off MSRP.

Great Choice! I love the maple trim. I think you got a great deal- if you pay less than MSRP of a Premium Plus, for a Deluxe! I got my Black/Java Premium Plus for 13.5% off MSRP and I thought that was a great deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts