Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought this one in July '15 and has 7K miles on it so far. Trouble free just like I like my vehicles to be. Sold the '12 Caddy SRX wife was driving to get this one...just the right size and has been averaging over 23 mpg so far. Located 60 miles SW of New Orleans in the Cajun Country!

·
Registered
39 Posts
We bought this one in July '15 and has 7K miles on it so far. Trouble free just like I like my vehicles to be. Sold the '12 Caddy SRX wife was driving to get this one...just the right size and has been averaging over 23 mpg so far. Located 60 miles SW of New Orleans in the Cajun Country!
Welcome, what do you like/miss versus the SRX? I would really be tempted by the new XT5, but I believe that is 5 passenger only.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome, what do you like/miss versus the SRX? I would really be tempted by the new XT5, but I believe that is 5 passenger only.
The SRX was a nice looking vehicle. Not enough legroom for 2nd row passengers and no 3rd row seating...not that we hardly ever need the 3rd row. SRX had no spare tire but did come with a compressor and a can of fix a flat! 3.6 engine in the SRX and with a real tranny would run circles around the QX-60 but at the expense of gas mileage. SRX averaged almost 22 mpg lifetime and so far our QX-60 is close to 24. Ride and road noise is almost a toss up but I'd give a slight nod to Infiniti. Caddy was a 2012 model and had 34K trouble free miles when it was sold. Our QX-60 now has a little over 7K miles. Wife is enjoying the extra room in the Infiniti to put more shopping items in! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts