Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still interested in purchasing a 2015 CUV with the main options I am considering as the Inifiniti QX60 (not Hybrid), Buick Enclave (Leather) & Dodge Durango (Citadel).

Does anyone have any reliable information on changes from the 2014 to the 2015 model?
1) release date for the 2015s
2) any new features available,
3) difference in packages (offerings & pricing),
4) corrections of past issues experienced (CVT transmission, dim headlights, AC always on when Recirc is on)
5) any new colors (would like a red similar to the Enclave's Crystal Red Tintcoat or a medium blue)

Thanks for sharing any reliable information.

·
Registered
313 Posts
It's too early for info to be disseminated yet. Not saying it's not known at this time internally, but too early for it to be released even by those who know.

Google Chrome and AdBlock extension downloaded and added into the browser has become invaluable concerning advertisements.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would think that we should be getting real close to at least some of this information being known and being able to be released. It sure would be nice to have some information on the 2015s.

·
Registered
313 Posts
It'd be nice but it's still a little early IMO and experience.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I haven't heard anything yet on 2015 changes. I wouldn't expect much. Infiniti has a lot on their plate right now with Eau Rouge, Q60, Q70, Q30 and after those, QX50 and QX70 updates. Any changes will be very small. Maybe a little tinkering with the contents of the various packages. It wouldn't stun me if they went to LED headlights in the next two years (but I have no info saying they will - so don't start rumors based on my speculation). The car is still selling really well, so a small price increase wouldn't be a surprise.

You don't like the current red color? A new color wouldn't surprise me. I keep wondering when they're going to kill off Glacial Silver. I haven't sold a single one in that color in two years. We bought one as a Service Department Loaner just so we can show prospective clients what it looks like to help them decide they definitely don't want it.

Release date for a 2015 will be in the fall. Sometime between August and November.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sinecure, thanks for the information.

You don't like the current red color? A new color wouldn't surprise me.
The current red is okay, just a little dark for my taste. I prefer a medium red, however definitely not a bright red.

I look forward to further updates in the coming months. Thanks again for sharing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is now June and I would think some information on the 2015 Infiniti QX60 should be known by now. Buick put out an online order/reference guide back on April 12th for the 2015 Enclave. It included new available features, colors, and what is included in the packages. They are starting to be built today (June 2nd). They should be on the market by mid-July.

I saw a couple sources on the internet that there are 3 new colors going to be offered on the 2015 Infiniti QX60: Hermosa Blue, Graphite Shadow, and Majestic White. However, I noticed these are the same new colors for the 2015 QX80. If true, they would replace the Glacial Silver, Diamond Slate and Moonlight White on the QX60.

Does anyone have any information they can share?

·
Registered
313 Posts
I've seen nothing posted yet.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Sgt. Schultz here. Nothing.

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
I haven't been researching the newer models from Infiniti with the exception of the Q50. Any thoughts on if they will incorporate the same technology (radio, cell phone apps, etc.)?

Also, the upcoming Q30 looks very close to the new Nissan Murano. Still can't tell what engine and transmission it will have. Any thoughts?

Really spoiled by Infiniti and Nissan vehicles.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I think the mid cycle refresh for the qx60 will see the new infotainment system but I dunno if the refresh will be 2015 or 2016. My gut says 2016 but we shall see once info is out on the 15's.

If the vehicle sales stay strong they may just keep it the way it is for the 3rd year, 2015, and then refresh for 2016/17/maybe 18, having a 6 year model year life cycle. Then for model year 2019 come out with a Gen 2 QX60.

Reactions: BobOB

·
Registered
8 Posts
I haven't heard anything yet on 2015 changes. I wouldn't expect much. Infiniti has a lot on their plate right now with Eau Rouge, Q60, Q70, Q30 and after those, QX50 and QX70 updates. Any changes will be very small. Maybe a little tinkering with the contents of the various packages. It wouldn't stun me if they went to LED headlights in the next two years (but I have no info saying they will - so don't start rumors based on my speculation). The car is still selling really well, so a small price increase wouldn't be a surprise.

You don't like the current red color? A new color wouldn't surprise me. I keep wondering when they're going to kill off Glacial Silver. I haven't sold a single one in that color in two years. We bought one as a Service Department Loaner just so we can show prospective clients what it looks like to help them decide they definitely don't want it.

Release date for a 2015 will be in the fall. Sometime between August and November.

What is so wrong with the Glacial Silver? I have this color and I don't think it is a terrible color. My wife likes light color cars, and I got tired of buying white cars, so, we looked at the different color options and thought the Glacial Silver was kind of nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts