Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am looking to purchase a CPO 2015 AWD QX60 with premium and premium plus packages with approx. 15k miles. What would be considered a good price for this?

I test drove one yesterday that was listed at 38,950 and when I said 34k on it they acted shocked. When I read on this forum of people getting a new 2016 premium plus awd for 41k, getting a model year older with 15k miles on it at 34k seems like it would be reasonable?

Someone please educate me on how I should be doing this?

Thanks!

Patrick

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
This may come as a shock, but once in a while, people exaggerate the deal they got when they post about it on the interwebs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sinecure, I see that you are a salesperson. What would be considered a good deal? Is the 34-35k range not attainable?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am not a sales person, but if you are asking for below the low end of kbb type pieces, you are not being reasonable. Their asking price was in the upper middle of the range so you might do a bit better, but why do you think they would give you the best deal of all time? Maybe $37k? If you only want a car at $34k, ask what they can do for you (like something similar with more miles?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts