Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Well the wife an kids were in an accident, rear ended. Other person/insurance took liability. Body shop estimate is about $17K. Does anyone think this thing can be put back together correctly. Any suggestions, recommendations, does anyone think lawyers should get involved? Insurance companies involved are the major ones and they are providing a lifetime guarantee on the work.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
It really depends on the body shop. See if you can get an estimate from a shop that works on luxury vehicles. We have one near Tacoma that has worked on two of my vehicles and their work is unbelievable. Do your homework. Also, see how much your car is currently worth in Blue Book or Nada Guides. $17k seems high for a 2014 QX60.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the response. I looked at many of the shops in the area , I chose one of the most advanced shop in the area, all computer etc, digital, and they are only ones that offered to sub the infiniti dealer to correct any issues they can't figure out The body shop has no doubt, that the restoration will be top notch. It's a fully loaded unit. the shop says they have about $4K of room.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts