Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. new here, my last hope. bought a 2014 qx60 and after purchase it started jerking and shudering. dealership took it for a few days and said nothings wrong with it. my first thought was the transmission, very common. after about a week got a check engine light. code was for the catalytic converter. dealer agreed to pay for replacement. while waiting for that i pulled the coils and plugs. one of the plug wells was flooded with oil. replaced new plugs and coils off amazon because im not rich. anyways a month later car starts jerking obvious missfire. pull plugs thinking oil in the well and no oil. plugs look good. what am i missing here? where else should i be looking? is it my own fault for being cheap and going with amazon coils? any help would be apreciated. and thanks

·
Registered
689 Posts
Are you able to narrow down the specific cylinder that’s misfiring, maybe a compression test? The test will help narrow down where the problem is occurring.

I’m hoping it’s something small, like it needs another plug but it could be worse (bad valve).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts