Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following problem. The power liftgate works fine for a couple of days, and it will not work by pressing the key or button under the wheel. In order to open, I press the button on the liftgate and opens. I can only close it by pressing the key on the liftgate but it doesn't close all the way, and I have to push it with my hands. Then it will work fine for a couple of days and then the same thing happens again. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Its still in warranty. Get thee to your dealer.

At first I thought this was the usual lift gate doesn't work post. The one where someone knocks into the "power open/close" button on the lower left dash with their knee. But it sounds like you have an actual problem that is not self-inflicted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi i have qx60 2014
When i open the lift gate it close itself when it arrive to the top
Don't still open it open and close
So can't still open
Can you tell me what I do

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi i have qx60 2014
When i open the lift gate it close itself when it arrive to the top
Don't still open it open and close
So can't still open
Can you tell me what I do
Yes you need to set your lift gate position. I can’t remember the exact process but you can program it to open only half way or wherever. I do know you got to hold the button on back several seconds and it beeps a couple times. May open it all the way and hold the button when it reaches highest point until it beeps several times. I had the same problem and just kept holding until several beeps and location I wanted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts