Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2014 Qx60 60 hybrid which is hardly driven for 40k miles and well maintained . Always did service in the Infiniti showroom . Now, I recently experienced my car stopped in a highway with traction control light on and the dealer is saying hybrid battery need to be replaced to identify and other issues. This is not fair on Infiniti company to have these problems in the car which driven 40000 miles. I prefer Infiniti to fix car free of cost.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Isn't your battery covered by the 8yr warranty?

If you're "weeks" out of warranty then you should start complaining to anyone and everyone.

View attachment 6478
Thank you for Sharing this information.
My QX60 was bought in Feb2014 having driven for 40,000 miles. Currently, My car is in the Austin Infiniti showroom and they are asking me to replace the Hybrid Lion battery Battery and they estimated the price as $7,219.00.

Even after the battery replacement, showroom service person is saying that , they may not no why the some lights are coming..
My question to Infiniti is that , I have driven just 40,000 miles and it was always sent to Showroom to do all manadatory services needed.
I'm upset that , they are unable to replace and fix the issue with no cost.

Isn't your battery covered by the 8yr warranty?

If you're "weeks" out of warranty then you should start complaining to anyone and everyone.

View attachment 6478

1 - 3 of 3 Posts