Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. New user here. I recently bought a 2014 QX60 CPO hybrid .. Have a question regarding the audio settings in the infotainment system.. My car is equipped with navigation system and the user manual on page 4-71 mentions an option to adjust Bose Centerpoint and surround.. These options are missing in the settings menu in my car.. Am I missing something?

Called my dealer and they have no idea what I am talking about... Any information would be of great help..Thanks!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Do you have the optional Bose audio system that allows for use of this function? If you cant find it in the settings anywhere then maybe you don't have the audio system capable of it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have the 13 speaker Bose system which comes with the Nav package..
I believe Centerpoint is only available in the Touring edition - which comes with a 15 speaker Bose 5.1 System...

2015 Infiniti QX60 Crossover Specs | Infiniti USA

Deluxe Touring Package MSRP [*]
+$3,450
+$3,450

Deluxe Touring Package
Bose® Cabin Surround® 15-speaker sound system with digital 5.1-channel decoding[*]
20 x 7.5-inch, split 5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels with all-season tires
Second and third-row moonroof with power rear sunshade
Advanced Climate Control System [*]
Climate-controlled front seats
Heated second-row seats (outboard only)
3rd row seat back - power return
Includes Maple interior accents

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
You don't have those functions. It is part of the surround speaker option on the Deluxe touring package.

Don't sweat it though, I can't tell the difference between the two in the front of the car, and even in the 2nd row, it is hard to tell them apart.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your replies.. The user manual just mentions that this is a feature for cars with NAV and does not mention deluxe touring package.. And when I chatted with an Infiniti guy he mentioned that it may be due to "wrong software installed in your car".. So was trying to find out..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts