Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been experiencing a clunk on their front end more on the driver side front, on pretty much the first time you step on the gas if the car has been parked atleast an hour or more. It only clunks on that first go, and while driving its just minimal sound when acvelerating from a stop. Went to a dealer to have it checked they printed me a service bulletin tha it is normal in this type of engine it has 2 brackets that has a play and considered normal. Does anyone experience that issue? In the tsb it says feom 2013-2017 so if its normal im assuming all qx60 from this year is experiencing the said clunk? Since when is a clunk normal? Just so pissed hearing a clunk on an almost 50k dollar vehicle....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Follow up: when i brought the car to the dealer they thought ot was the front struts so they changed both struts for me free under the extended warranty. But clunk is still there so i brought it back after 4 days they said they found a service bulletin that is stating that clunk is normal on the said qx60 models.. clunk is very audible if try to hear from outside sound like something is gonna break if you try to listen by the driver side front wheel.. just cant get over the fact that you purchased an expensive vehicle that sounds like a 1996 trail blazer on its first acceleration... they should have atleast put some bushing or rubber on the bracket that had a play...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone been experiencing a clunk on their front end more on the driver side front, on pretty much the first time you step on the gas if the car has been parked atleast an hour or more. It only clunks on that first go, and while driving its just minimal sound when acvelerating from a stop. Went to a dealer to have it checked they printed me a service bulletin tha it is normal in this type of engine it has 2 brackets that has a play and considered normal. Does anyone experience that issue? In the tsb it says feom 2013-2017 so if its normal im assuming all qx60 from this year is experiencing the said clunk? Since when is a clunk normal? Just so pissed hearing a clunk on an almost 50k dollar vehicle....
OUR DAUGHTER HAS A 2015 QX60, HAS THAT CLUNK IN THE FRONT, CHANGED BOTH DRIVE AXLES AND HUB ASSEMBLY BEARING, STILL DOES IT. DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MOTOR MOUNTS BEING LOOSE.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Follow up: when i brought the car to the dealer they thought ot was the front struts so they changed both struts for me free under the extended warranty. But clunk is still there so i brought it back after 4 days they said they found a service bulletin that is stating that clunk is normal on the said qx60 models.. clunk is very audible if try to hear from outside sound like something is gonna break if you try to listen by the driver side front wheel.. just cant get over the fact that you purchased an expensive vehicle that sounds like a 1996 trail blazer on its first acceleration... they should have atleast put some bushing or rubber on the bracket that had a play...
I'LL HAVE TO CHECK HERS OUT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts