Infiniti QX60 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a 2017 QX60 service repair manual and wiring diagrams? I am looking specifically for the audio, visual, and navigation repair manual and wiring diagrams.
If you have one I'd really appreciate it if you can share it.
Thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
I don’t think there is one that can be purchased, most of the manuals etc, are online items. To help myself in most situations I purchased an alldatadiy.com subscription I was only able to purchase it for MY 2014. But it was $ we’ll spent to track down things needed, there haven’t been that many. I think it was $25.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Not sure it will help but there is an install manual for an audio system replacement here on the forum under the title of “any news on car play? “ great pictures of behind the info center
MANUAL_INSTALLATION_INFINITI_QX60_ACP_ENG
rlehd

·
Registered
138 Posts
Also relative to that area of the car on the GTA website there is a video showing how to open the whole infotainment area up and put it back together, it does to specifically install a CarPlay system but you’ll get my drift if you watch the video.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Not sure why, but android is not wireless. Carplay is, but not Android.

I thought they used to have a pre-2017 version as well, but can't find it on their website. Only 2017-2020

1 - 11 of 11 Posts