Tire Recommendation? - Page 2 - Infiniti QX60 Forum
User Tag List

6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 11:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
I have a 2014 with 20 inch rims — it came with the Bridgestone Tires. I replaced the OEM tires with Michelin Premier LTX tires, and I’ve been extremely pleased with them. The QX60 is a lot more quiet now, especially over Bumps and rough pavement—the Bridgestones were loud By comparison. Surprisingly, the best deal I got was from my local Nissan dealer, not a discount tire chain. They were running a special, 4 for the price of 3. My cost for 4 Michelins and a four wheel alignment was less than $900. So before you buy, recommend you get a quote from your Infiniti dealer and your local Nissan dealership. You might be surprised how good deal you can get, I was.
MarengoMac likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-02-2019, 08:14 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
I bought a full set of Falken Pro G4 A/S 70K miles ago and now it's time to buy new tires. I loved the Falken since they were quiet and only cost $125 from Discount Tire. For some strange reason DT doesn't sell 235/55-20's anymore..... it's a sad day.

Anyone recommend cheap/quite replacements for their QX60? DT has Nankang Cross Sports for $118, but zero reviews (would like some user feedback).
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-04-2019, 02:44 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
You got 70,000 miles Out of the Falkens? I think I’d stick with them —I really like the Michelins but it looks like I’m only going to get 45 to 50 K miles. Have you priced the Falkens at any other tire chains?

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-04-2019, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
You got 70,000 miles Out of the Falkens? I think I’d stick with them —I really like the Michelins but it looks like I’m only going to get 45 to 50 K miles. Have you priced the Falkens at any other tire chains?
Other than internet searching, I can't find Falcon G4's anywhere. I'm assuming they've updated/upgraded wtih a new model.

DT has Falcon Pro G5 (probably the updated version) for $140 with 60K warranty, so considering these.

Then again, they also sell GoodYear assurance maxlife with an 85K warranty. Tire costs $178 but has a $60 discount. If you calculate cost per warrantied mile, Goodyear comes out the cheapest ($0.0077 cost per mile) vs the Falken ($0.0093) and Nankang ($0.0094).

Just not sure a tire (or my vehicle) will last 85K. 6-years seems like a long time.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-11-2019, 02:53 AM

Just bought the Goodyear Assurance Maxlife
Our local Nissan dealer has a buy 3 get 1 free deal, plus Goodyear has an $80 rebate. Overall about $100 cheaper than Discount Tire before the rebate.
MarengoMac and jonesy84 like this.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-28-2019, 11:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I have had the BF Goodrich advantage T/A 20 inch tires for a few thousand miles and I have to say I am very happy. Pretty quiet on long trips, good wet traction and reasonably priced. I would recommend them and I’m Very picky when it comes to
Tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page