Dissappointed QX60 new owner - Infiniti QX60 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 12:35 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Unhappy Dissappointed QX60 new owner

I am extremely disappointed in the new 2019 QX60 I am leasing from Infiniti. It's a piece of junk! Nothing but problems and I haven't even had it 6 months. I thought I was going up in quality by moving up from the Nissan Muranos I had for so many years and loved. Nope! Leasing the QX60 was the worst decision I've ever made. I never had as many problems with the Muranos as I do this QX60. How can they charge so much more for something so much worse? Now I have to somehow find time and money to drive the 5 hours to my nearest Infinit dealer so he can look at the condensation in my headlight and "see" if it will be covered by warranty. I have had 4 Murano's in the past 10 years. None ever had that problem. This QX60 features don't even come close to the features of my last 2 Murano's. I can't wait till I get rid of this sorry "luxury" car and go back to a Murano or even Pathfinder.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-22-2019, 07:19 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
What else is wrong with your QX other than water in your headlights?

Not that it makes a difference, but mine is 7 years old and still doesn't have headlight condensation.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-23-2019, 12:49 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Condensation in the headlights will be covered by the 4 year bumper to bumper warranty...assuming you haven’t modified them (i.e., you switched out the factory bulbs for aftermarket bulbs). The rest of your complaints seem to evolve around the specific QX60 you leased. Did you do any researching on the available options before you leased? If you made your decision based solely on price, it sounds like you leased a base version. What specific options does your vehicle lack?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-06-2019, 08:45 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Garage
Sounds like you got a bad one, it happens to all makes and models. I am three years in and have zero issues that I can remember.

2015 QX60 AWD Hermosa Blue/Graphite/Maple, Premium, Premium Plus & Deluxe Touring

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page