2019 QX60 Pure -- Accessory Additions - Infiniti QX60 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-05-2019, 12:22 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2019 QX60 Pure -- Accessory Additions

I just purchased my wife a 2019 QX60 Pure with 4,000 miles from an Infiniti dealership about 1 hour from my house. The car didn't include some accessories that should would have liked to have. I've looked online at OEM pricing for the accesories and wanted feedback from anyone that may have had some of these items installed by the dealership versus doing it yourself.

1) She would like to have the stainless rear bumper protector installed which looks pretty simple and straight forward. THey cost $175 from the dealer. I can't imagine they would charge much to install it but we will see. I have them getting me pricing.

2) Infinitia Kick Plates in the lower parts of the door jams. They look good but I'm not sure if they are installed with adhesive or screws. Looks like their is small electrical harness required as well so the front ones will light up. Anyone installed these?

3) Auto-Start??? I would never have dreamed that i would purchase a new car with a $48K MSRP that didn't have auto start but this one does not. Has anyone had the Infiniti OEM autostart installed or should I just go to a local store to get it installed?