Additional Wireless Headphones - Page 3 - Infiniti QX60 Forum
User Tag List

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:09 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
what are the crusar headphones? are those the ones that come w/ the QX60 stock? or aftermarket ones you got somewhere?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 08:30 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Aftermarket. They cost around $11 each vs $60 for OEM. Guess I should have sunk the money into OEMs.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeller View Post
Aftermarket. They cost around $11 each vs $60 for OEM. Guess I should have sunk the money into OEMs.
dang, that stinks. check out the amazon link I posted earlier in this thread. I've had them a couple months now, works GREAT! A little more than $11, but wayyyyyyyy cheaper than OEM without a doubt. and the fold up pretty compact which helps on storage space in the middle console area. I don't regret buying those at all and I've worn them compared to the OEM ones and the aftermarket ones I got are actually noticeably more comfortable to wear. So on the one hand, it's nice that all my kiddos finally have their own headphones for watching movies, but I still have fighting every trip, only instead of fighting over who even gets headphones, now it's fighting over who gest the 'better' ones (the aftermarket ones) LOL

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 07:46 AM
Bik

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
wondering how the amazon headphones have been holding up? @jonesy84
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 10:47 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bik View Post
wondering how the amazon headphones have been holding up? @jonesy84
happy to report they are still working great! on the original set of batteries still and the kids fight over them because they're more comfortable to wear. Even took them out of our QX60 and used them for a long trip to Myrtle Beach in our minivan recently and they connected immediately and worked great in the other family hauler as well! I really am happy with them, especially for the money!
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 08:58 PM
Bik

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
do you notice anything with audio quality?

some of the reviews on amazon claim to have distorted audio at loud volumes or cutting in and out....
just wondering if you've experienced any such symptoms or anything at all for that matter...

thanks!
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-26-2019, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bik View Post
do you notice anything with audio quality?

some of the reviews on amazon claim to have distorted audio at loud volumes or cutting in and out....
just wondering if you've experienced any such symptoms or anything at all for that matter...

thanks!
to be honest, I've only listened through them for a few seconds at a time when I am setting up a movie for the kids before longish car rides. I can only attest to saying that during the times I have personally had them on my head, they sound great and haven't noticed a bit of problems. I can also say that no kids have said a thing about any issues with them (and believe me, if they didn't work perfectly, I'd hear about it immediately LOL). They will cut out if you're in the middle row and lean too far forward, as they are designed not to work in the front seats. Also, I am not real sure how loud you want to listen to them, my wife and I make our kids keep it reasonably low so that they can hear us if we are yelling a question at them. But that wouldn't surprise me if they did get iffy at very high volumes, especially w/ music or something. But then again, they're SUPER cheap headphones, not Bose or anything real high end, so I'm just speculating on that. They may do just fine at higher volumes. It's hard to tell what people's expectations were when they review things like this. But I can't say that I've got any real reservations about buying them to serve the purpose they are serving at the moment. Hope this helps!

Last edited by jonesy84; 06-26-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page