58Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 65 (permalink) Old 02-27-2019, 02:05 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by coop64 View Post
Thanks for starting this thread. I don't know if another thread like this exists on this forum, but I have seen one on Murano forum and learned quite many tricks/features from other owners.

So this could be another tip, can you remotely start the car after opening all those windows? The idea is to let the hot air from AC cycle through as you walk towards the car in the parking lot.
Just went out to the parking lot here at work to try this. And yes, you can still remote start after opening all the windows by the key fob unlock button thing. I assume probably everyone knows this already, but I hadn't seen this answered yet on this thread...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-01-2019, 01:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
12v charging

Ever need to charge your phone without vehicle on? There is 12v outlet in the trunk on driver side that is connected directly to the battery and remains on. You can leave phone to top off charge. I believe the outlet allows you to power a cooler and leave it on even when vehicle is off
mahtx2 and jonesy84 like this.
post #63 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 03:05 PM
Ark

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm10066 View Post
I have a theater package. Does anyone know if there is a way to play videos from iPhone or Android phones?

you can try NAViKS HDMI, check YouTube, the solution is not cheap, I'm staying with what my QX60 has. I contacted the team and got what I need to buy for mirroring my Pixel.

post #64 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 02:40 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm10066 View Post
I have a theater package. Does anyone know if there is a way to play videos from iPhone or Android phones?
get an android media player, connect it to the hdmi port, and give it wifi from your phone.. and you can watch youtube, or play any video format from your preferred source.

Last edited by IKBB; 09-24-2019 at 02:46 PM.
post #65 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-28-2019, 08:10 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
Praise the lord baby jesus, no - there is no audible alert.
I love the fact that I can move an Infiniti around the parking lot without the stupid thing beeping at me incessantly. Forget trying that in any Toyota product.
Please don't ask Infiniti for this. We need Android Auto and CarPlay, but not beeping seat belt warning.
Actually, it can be done in Toyotas, but it isn't necessarily easy. The dealer can do it for you, but some choose not to, probably because they're scared of liability. If you can get the Techstream program ( which is available all over online) you can turn it off yourself, as well as many other settings adjustments.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page