Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

Larte Design QX60 in the wild

9K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Durham Reality 
#1 ·
I know these exist, but haven’t seen one in the wild until this past Sat in Hells Kitchen Manhattan.

See less See more
#6 ·
Link works fine on my desktop PC.

I hadn't seen the Larte QX60 in person, but I dig it. I almost purchased a Larte QX80 - it was so exquisite. I should have. Every few weeks I think back on it and I regret not going with that. Sure, I would haven't have ended up buying a Mustang since I would have so much money tied up on the QX80, but it was just a badass ride.

Reactions: gmuney1
#7 ·
Link works fine on my desktop PC.

I hadn't seen the Larte QX60 in person, but I dig it. I almost purchased a Larte QX80 - it was so exquisite. I should have. Every few weeks I think back on it and I regret not going with that. Sure, I would haven't have ended up buying a Mustang since I would have so much money tied up on the QX80, but it was just a badass ride.

There's a Larte QX80!? I've never even heard of Larte until about a week ago!

Maybe the link just doesn't work on my work network (I was trying on my work computer and my cell phone, which was still connected to the same network) I'll look again later this week on my computer at home and see what I can see.

But still, the QX60 version looks amazing! I wonder what the cost is to do that conversion? Probably about the same cost as a decently nice used car LOL

#8 ·
It's very expensive. The one I was almost tempted to buy was selling at $80K for a certified used. I did a Google search yesterday and found a few. A 2019 for $96k. A 2016 for $64k.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk.

#11 ·
I was interested until I called and found out the price. $15k, 6 years ago so it's likely a bit higher. In addition, they had a number of issues dealing with the backup breaking sensors and never installed in the Dallas area.

You can get partial customization, meaning just the front, etc...

#12 ·
I got a quote for $5,900 from Larte Designs for the QX60 kit. They install at an Infiniti dealership... I spoke to someone in ATL. You will have to pay for paint and install, but you are still under $10,000 for a complete, warrantied kit. Other model kits are vastly more expensive. I plan on buying the kit when my warranty is up. Although Infiniti partners with Larte Designs and backs their warranty after modification...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.