Infiniti QX60 Forum banner

Are there really no black badges available?

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  humvet 
#1 ·
Hey guys. I would love to replace all my chrome badges (front, rear, sides) with black replacements. Coming from the Mustang community, we have hundreds of choices. I can't find a single replacement that is black or carbon fiber available. Am I missing something obvious, or is there nothing short of having to pay to do a chrome delete and have the badges wrapped? Thanks.

Reactions: Gary c
#3 ·
I can plasti dip myself, but I wouldn't want to remove them and put them back - I'm not confident they wouldn't get damaged in the process. I was hoping to buy replacement licensed ones in gloss black, like we can easily do for Mustangs. I guess I'll have to make the hard choice to pay for a chrome delete or to try and do it myself.

#6 ·
I actually added a official Infiniti badge and it was metal/chrome and it was pretty beefy. Using dental floss to pull the tapped on badge should be pretty doable.

Good luck, post some pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.